- X-Small - Connector size from 0.39 to 1.57
- Small - Connector size from 0.39 to 2.36
- Medium - Connector size from 0.39 to 3.15
- Medium Long - Connector size from 0.39 to 3.15
- Large - Connector size from 0.39 to 3.94
- X-Large Short - Connector size from 1.18 to 4.57
- X-Large Medium - Connector size from 1.18 to 4.57
- X-Large Long - Connector size from 1.18 to 4.57
Barbieri Rubber is a family-owned company, established in 1967, who engineers and manufactures exclusively rubber components, especially bellows.
The company has gradually but continuously advanced during the years and today all Barbieri Rubber’s production is carried out in its 43.000 sq. ft. plant, in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
Today the company has 35 presses with different rubber moulding technologies as compression, vacuum compression, transfer, injection, semi injection, multi-injection.
The continuous contact with the market bring the company to develop and patent a new type of bellows: the modular bellows
The modularity is the key to success, finally is possible to fit the rubber bellows to any size, without investing in tools and with a prompt delivery service.
Thanks to this innovation, Barbieri Rubber reaches the European leadership in the field of rubber protection bellows, and plans to expand the sales force to the American market.
In 2014 Barbieri Rubber sign the distribution agreement with PowerX International, LLC, a sourcing business company founded in 1999 in Waukesha, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Under this agreement, PowerX International can distribute the patented modular system in the U.S.
The solution, which does not exist so far, solves the problem of finding a suitable rubber boot, without invest in tools and ready to deliver.